CrossFit Level 2/Community Health Director
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Bachelors Degree in Community Health from the University of Kansas
- Four year starter (volleyball) for the Jayhawks
- Professional volleyball player, playing for Doprastav Bratislava, Albi Volleyball-USSPA, Leeds Carnegie, and Phillipines Superliga
- Various awards including First Best Middle in the Phillipines Superliga and the National Cup Champions and MVP (England).
- Volleyball camp coach for 7+ years
- 3 x Spartan Beast finisher, 1 x Tough Mudder finisher (record vs her mom 1-4)
- Owner/Chef at Wild Alive Ferments
- Self proclaimed nutritional guru
- The tallest CFL Coach at 6 feet 2 and 1/4 inches… 🙂
- Super blogger at Vanna Cat Wellness and on Facebook
- Mom of two sweet babies.
Read about Savannah’s start with CrossFit here!